- Vehicle Lot List
- Featured Lot List
- Auction Information
- Registration Files » Credit Card Auth.
- Press Releases
» Poster Ad
» Bidder Form
» Bank Letter
» Consignment Form
1973 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40
Complete frame off restoration. Two years to complete.
I have taken what I feel is the best in the FJ40’s to combine into this FJ40.
Vehicle has 335km on it since restoration.
- New Aqualu aluminum tub, front fenders, tailgate, tunnel cover, front bib and running boards.
- Frame coated with Por15.
- Hardtop restored with new headliner
- New Black Soft by Besttop, top still in box.
- New lights, emblems either restored or new.
- New front bumper and roller, complete with rebuilt Warn 8274 Winch and remote control.
- All new weather stripping to all areas.
- New Hood latchs, windshield bumpers, mirrors, gas struts in place of hood stick.
- New Single Stage Paint by RC Speed & Paint
- 2F engine professionally rebuilt by Precise Engine Rebuilders
- New starter, battery, carburetor, exhaust, hoses, fuel pump. Fuel tank, radiator, heater cores rebuilt by City Wide Radiator.
- Professionally Rebuilt 4 speed transmission and transfer case by Pats Driveline, new clutch , pressure plate, clutch slave, u-joints, axle bearings and seals.
- New Front Disc brakes added, power booster ,master cylinder and brake lines. New rear drum brakes, cylinders and drums.
- New power steering added, rebuilt box, new pump and hoses.
- All new steering components and stabilizer.
- Rebuilt steering knuckles with new bearings.
- All new shocks
- New front bucket seats, rebuilt rear seats with new covers, new front retractable seat belts, new console with cup holders, new stereo with remote and speakers.
- New dash from FJ40.com